Monday, February 23, 2009

Hip Hop #1

"When I hear a rap song, I pay more attention to the beat then to the lyrics." The reason why I chose this quote because it's true because i love to dance.Like i don't like hard rap so if i do listen to it, then it has to be because of the beat. Like, some of these songs don't have messages that i would consider a positive message. Some things are like more of a dance type music or theme where people would just listen to the music so they can dance off of or either to make a dance routine too. Like the rapper Jadakiss had said"It's only-at the end of the day,it's only entertainment."For all you know like a lot of these hip hop artist don't write these songs like the record labels or producers write them so a lot of times it the songs doesn't make since AT ALL, but then again some of them give powerful messages as well but like I said i mostly listen to rap only for the beat not really the lyrics. Although some songs i do have to admit like I have said before give powerful messages so like if i do listen to it then it's a good reason. So that is my opinion to what i think about the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment